Tuesday, June 20, 2017

More Questions Part 3

These are from Marcy. Thanks, Marcy!


1. What got you into playing Random Legacies/ other sim challenges? 


I was browsing MTS, looking for mods to enhance my Sims3 experience. I would have been done with the game soon after that, because games with no social aspect cannot hold my interest for long. Then I stumbled across one of Melissa's RLC blogs and I thought "that looks fun, I like making up stories too". So here I am.


2. If you could add one extra feature to sims 3 (that would be guaranteed to work the way you want it to), what would you add and why? 


Wow, I haven't had a wishlist about gameplay in a long time. I think I would make more single-sim activities able to be multi-sim activities. It would be cool if more than one sim could join in with cooking the same meal, for example.


3. What is your LEAST favourite EP? 
Into the Future. Every expansion added things I use, so it's hard to condemn any of them, but ITF seemed the least inspired, and broke a lot of things that won't ever be fixed because the developer moved on to the garbage pile that is Sims4. 

ITF is squandered potential. I don't like how the time travel works, I don't like how the aliens work, opportunities stay broken even after putting in mods that claim to fix it, and Emit Relevart needs to die.


4. If you were a sim, what would be your 3 highest-leveled skills? 

Based on my "skills" currently?

Writing, logic and painting. None of them would be maxed out, of course...

5. What is your "nightmare roll" for the RLC? The worst combination of rolls you can imagine, essentially. 
Like everyone else, I cringe when I roll perfect children. There aren't any other rolls I dread, other than ones I have simply removed from my list, like deadbeat parents, tattoo addict, 5 star celebrity, certain careers that are either glitchy or too boring because I've already rolled them too many times. Lots of sims can be good for story inspiration, and few sims mean I'll get chapters out quicker, so I don't dread anything as far as family structures go.


6. What is your favourite "it's so bad, it's good" fictional work? (movie, book, etc.) 

It's too early for me to remember all the bad things I have been exposed to, so I'll just leave this here: The Noozles.

I watched that when I was three and four years old. The protagonist's grandpa's soul is imprisoned in a crystal in another dimension by Australian wildlife which is also from another dimension and the whole show is nightmare fuel.

7. What is your favourite sport that you do NOT play at the moment? 

MMO raiding is a sport, right? ... Oh, I do that one. Huh. This is hard.


8. Which fictional character do you like that you think you would NOT get along with if they were real? (Can be from something you wrote or from another fictional work)
None of the characters that immediately come to mind could be approximated to exist in our reality. None of my RP or blog characters would be the same in the real world, that's for sure.

9. Which animal's existence confuses you the most? (As in, whenever you see it you think, "How is this even a real animal???") 

Giant panda. Everything about them is dumb.

10. If you had to dye your hair to an unnatural colour (or to a different unnatural colour if it's already such a colour), what would you dye it to and why? 

Aquamarine. I can't think of another color that might look cool on me.

11.  If you were an adventurer, what atypical (as in, not a dog or a cat) but real animal would you choose as your travelling companion? 

A screech owl. They make cute trilling noises.



1 comment:

  1. Giant Panda, I can completely agree with this. Even where they live makes no sense, the adorable red panda makes way more sense if you link it's essentially a way cuter raccoon that eats bamboo instead of grubs. But it's like bamboo grows so quickly that a bunch of random animals decided to have no food chain and just sit there eating it all day making people feel bad for them. Also, giant panda babies are the size of a gerbil, which is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in the animal kingdom, and even the way a giraffe looks when it drinks water pales in comparison.

    I used to work at a zoo (lol)

    ReplyDelete