These are from Owly. Thanks, Owly!
1. Who's a historical figure you think is neat? Why?
Mark Twain. His criticisms of society are still depressingly relevant.
2. I've invited myself over for dinner. What are your making for me?
If you'd have warned me in advance, I'd have asked you what you liked to eat, and gone shopping. Maybe rice noodles, tofu, veggies and teriyaki sauce could have been involved. Since you just showed up at my door, maybe we'll order a pizza? If I really need to make it myself you'll just have to eat some spaghetti, or maybe a sandwich. I... have a condition... and panic when trying to handle certain raw foods, so that severely limits what I can cook. If we can get my boyfriend in the kitchen, you might be able to enjoy crab cakes, or scrambled eggs, but he's not going to be happy you showed up unannounced, so I wouldn't count on his help.
3. If you were a sim, which neighborhood would you like to live in?
4. Who is your favorite premade sim? How about your least favorite?
It's hard to have a favorite, but I'm playing with Lela Whitfield right now, so I guess she's nominated.
Least favorite... wow... probably one of the dozen or so sunglasses guys in Monte Vista.
5. If you could program a robot to do one task for you so you'd never have
to do it again, what would it be? It doesn't matter how complicated the
task is; it just has to be something you could do yourself (so you
couldn't program it to make gold out of water unless you can do that
yourself, so no cheating!).
Clean the bathroom.
6. Okay, so now irony kicks in: what do you miss out on by programming the
robot to do that task? (ex: you programmed the robot to tuck your
children into bed at night, and now your children love the robot more
The robot threw me out of the bathroom.
7. What would you like to improve about your writing, and what do you think you already do well?
I'd like to be able to resist the temptation to reference songs and films.
As for things I already do well... uhmm... well I think I'm okay with characterization? All of my characters have specific backstories and motivations and thought processes, even if I don't make them all clear to the reader.
8. What object from TS3 would you like to have in real life?
9. What's your vice? You can tell me. I'm cool.
I crave food even when I'm not hungry. Then I have to either practice self-control, or pretend one more piece of cheese won't ruin my figure.
10. Where's your favorite place to be?
Curled up with my significant other.
11. Are we--as humans--enacting order in a chaotic universe, or are we enacting chaos in an ordered universe?
We humans are a part of an ordered universe. Our brains follow certain chemical processes, and our actions follow predictable patterns. Uncertainty only comes from not having all of the variables easily accessible.