Everyone has left the birthday party except for Molly, and Dysen doesn't want her to leave, so he asks her to move in! She hates living with her parents anyway.
"I was wondering when you'd ask."
"I found this in the consignment shop," Molly says. "Real nectar. Good vintage. Or so I'm told."
"You really are the best."
"I know."
So they stay up late drinking, chatting, and watching old movies.
Tickle fight!
There is no extra bed for Molly, so Dysen tells her to sleep in his for the night.
Unfortunately that was not a naughty request. There's only room for one.
They'll figure out what to do about the sleeping arrangements later.
The town holds a graduation ceremony for the few students in Dysen and Molly's age range.
Molly is voted 'Most Artistic'.
Carlos takes 'the kids' out for lunch afterwards.
"My great-grandmother made a lot of money in this town selling her paintings," Carlos tells Molly about Greta Goldbeard, trying to offer fatherly-type support to the hopeful artist.
After lunch, the couple ditches the old man in favor of a visit to Danza.
For a while, they have the dance floor to themselves...
...but later on a crowd shows up.
Dysen and Molly feel much more 'at home' surrounded by noise and people.
Sometimes one just has to blow stars.
Wait, what?
Ceth has been summoned for a sing-o-gram, and has to track down the client at the local toy shop.
Katarina Stewart... toy enthusiast.
Ceth can always tell who her fangirls are. The double bun hair strikes again.
"I love your work," Estella Stout says. "And our people have to stick together, right?"
Ceth looks Estella over, noting the speckled face, the odd complexion and the wine-red hair.
Ceth just smiles and nods.
The client is Todd Landgraab, some super-rich dweeb.
A typical sociopathic Landgraab, Todd shows no concern when Ceth accidentally lights herself on fire.
Shower-in-a-can: doctors' #1 choice for burn treatment.
Unrelated picture of
"I don't even know you!" Letizia Lombardi-Seng complains.
D:
Perhaps sensing how inconvenient it will be for Molly and Dysen to live in Dysen's small floral print bedroom, Milo decides to move back in with his parents and aunt Izzy, thus freeing up the largest bedroom in the house for them.
"Mom and Dad could use someone to help upkeep the house, you know?"
"Just let me know if anything breaks. I don't want you electrocuting yourself."
"Shut up, Carlos."
"I'm just saying! I'm the only one with the handiness skill!"
It's raining, but the sun is shining. Milo challenges Carlos to one last game of catch before he leaves the household.
Molly takes on the challenge of converting Milo's bedroom into one for herself and Dysen.
Dysen doesn't mind things that aren't his style as long as Molly picked them out.
The snake is a souvenir from Shang Simla.
"Aww, you kept your teddy."
"Yeah, it came with the house in Starlight Shores. He's been hanging out in my bedroom my whole life, so. I dunno. I didn't feel right leaving him behind."
"Does he have a name?"
"Not... really?" Dysen tries to think back. He and Acheron both played with the bear. So did Orazia and Fairuza, who even set up tea parties with the ratty old thing. Dysen cannot recall anyone giving the toy a name.
"He should have a name!" Molly insists.
Dysen blinks. "Okay. I will leave that to you."
"How about Chana?"
"I have two or three others in a box somewhere if you want to name them too," Dysen teases.
As it turns out, Molly has the childish trait now, and... kinda likes having toys around. Not necessarily to play with, just for atmosphere.
She's an artist, don't question it.
She can think of better things to do in a new bedroom on a rainy day than name stuffed bears, though.
These two are looking forward to their new life together. Their family will be perfect, Molly thinks. They won't be like her parents.
Anyway, here are some other pics of the bedroom. It's split into two parts; through one door is a staircase leading down outside to the driveway, through another is the hallway that connects all the household's four bedrooms to a bathroom and the main inner stairway of the house, and through the glass doors is the bedroom proper.
Molly has converted this extra space into a hobby room where she can paint.
Ducky!
____________________________________________
Etc.: Chana was an RNG name when I clicked on the bear. There is no significance.
I just noticed, but it looks like turning into a werewolf gives Dysen his old hair and bandana back. I'll have to fix that.
Generation 5 rolled 'My Precious' for Misc. Fun, so I'm having Molly collect toys.
The generation goal is Fulfilled, so that's a change of pace for me. I have to remember to not cancel promised wishes when they become inconvenient, only when they become impossible.
I already revealed the family structure as couple. Time will tell if Acheron was right about the careers and number of children.








































I'll bet Acheron was right, and the last kid is an accident. xD I still wanna see Fairuza and her five kids someday too.
ReplyDeleteMilo, we will miss you! But his reason makes sense. I'm surprised that none of the successful adults in the house are depressed about not finding work in Monte Vista, maybe it feels more like a vacation at the moment? Starlight Shores was a crazy pace and i think I miss the busier house, but now at least you'll be able to write at whatever pace you want without chasing as many sims around!
5 sims + 5 cats is still a lot!
DeleteFairuza only rolled for 4. ;D I wanna see them too. I haven't decided what town to settle her in.
It feels so wrong to be saying this, probably because I've known him since he was a baby, but damn, Dysen is hot! XD That irresistible trait sure is doing its job (or, more likely, you're doing a great job writing it.) Anyway, I'm very excited that he's the heir! This is going to be fun :)
ReplyDeleteMolly's style of decorating is adorable! I love the hot air balloons on the ceiling :D
Dysen would be delighted to know he has a fan.
DeleteI had fun designing their room. The house didn't feel finished until I could do that! :)
Molly is adorbs, and she and Dysen look so great together. <3 I love there suite, especially those plants~! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhoa, is it just me or does Todd look a little like Dustin Sparrow?
Their* sweet. This is why I shouldn't comment before I have coffee. >.>
DeleteThose are some A+ plants, thank you very much for sharing them! <3
DeleteTodd has Dustin's glasses. Otherwise they don't look too similar, but from that angle, I do see what yer sayin'. Todd is another Midnight Hollow premade.
Ha, looks like that plumbot got a good drink review.
ReplyDeleteI also think Dysen is pretty hot. :P I really that hair. Him and Molly are a great pair, too. I love that he tolerates the pink when Molly chooses it. That was also a cute scene with her naming the teddy bear.
So jealous of your decorating skills. *_*
*really like that hair :P
DeleteI'm glad you think the room looks good! <3 My decorating skills are hit and miss, but in my opinion they have improved over the years. The houses in my original legacy looked... uh... bad.
Delete