Sunday, February 11, 2018

Outtakes for Generation 2 & 3










Gus and Vox did not get along at first.




Okay, who left the baby in the consignment shop...



An archway! Argh! Panic!



Awwoooo! I don't think the dogs count as having a pack, Perenna.




Mech, WTF. Get away from that. Witches only.

















Ceth has had enough of this werewolf biz!



Image edited for visibility.



"Use... the... stairs? You mean the stairs I've been using for weeks with no issue? Haha, nuh-uh. Nope. Nope."




WHEEEEE!




Laser eyes... a lesser known witch power.

(The lights are from the Colosseum.)



Quiet, Rohane. Venessa finding out about the witches in your family is a planned event. You can't just spill the beans early like it's no big deal.




Perenna's parents, without image filters.

I named them Magnus and Vida on the family tree.



"It takes a lot of zen to deal with this much mess."

You could just go home, Ray.




Foxglove tells the reaper to GTFO.





Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, it's so nice seeing all these sims that haven't been around in forever <3 Who was the performer falling so hilariously on her face? Swan On Fire??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nvm, it must be her - there are pictures of her performing with pumpkin facepaint a bit earlier. I just got confused by the child!Lucida at the end.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's Lucida / Swan on Fire. =) The toddler is Carlos.

      Delete
  2. I'd pay to see Foxglove and the Grim Reaper fight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin facepaint is cute on Lucida. :)

    Ha, I love the laser eyes pic.

    ReplyDelete